Victoria is associate in our Global Commercial Disputes group. She focuses her legal practice on complex commercial litigation in federal and state courts at both the trial and appellate court levels.
Victoria represents clients across a wide variety of industries. Her practice includes defending and counselling clients in complex matters including civil litigation, employment litigation, government investigations and white collar defense.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Syracuse University, 2013, B.S.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Indiana