Sarah joined the firm in 2016 and is a member of the firm’s Life Sciences Health Industry Group. Sarah’s practice focuses on a wide array of commercial litigation matters, including business and corporate disputes, managed care payment disputes, and pharmaceutical and medical device litigation. Her experience includes defense of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in federal multi-district litigations (MDLs) and state coordinated actions, in addition to single plaintiff cases across the country. Sarah has engaged in all phases of pre-trial practice, including drafting pleadings, coordinating discovery, taking depositions, and drafting dispositive motions.
- UC Hastings College of the Law, 2016, J.D., cum laude, Senior Articles Editor of Hastings Law Journal, Member of Alternative Dispute Resolution Team
- Connecticut College, 2009, B.A.
- State Supreme Court - California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- American Bar Association