Sarah joined the firm in 2016 and is a member of the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes Group. Sarah’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, business and corporate disputes, and pharmaceutical and medical device litigation. Her experience includes defense of medical device manufacturers in multi-district litigations (MDLs) in addition to single plaintiff cases. She also does defense work in coordinated asbestos cases. Sarah has experience in general aspects of litigation, consisting of responding to initial pleadings, written discovery and pre-trial motion practice.
- UC Hastings College of the Law, 2016, J.D., cum laude, Senior Articles Editor of Hastings Law Journal, Member of Alternative Dispute Resolution Team
- Connecticut College, 2009, B.A.
- State Supreme Court - California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- American Bar Association