Bronwen acts for banks and other financial institutions, sponsors, general partners and fund managers on the whole range of fund finance matters including capital call facilities, NAV and asset backed facilities, general partner facilities and co-investment facilities.
Her work also includes acquisition finance, including unitranche and mezzanine debt and intercreditor issues, work-outs and restructurings, and investment grade and corporate facilities.
- University of Reading, 1989, LL.B.
- England and Wales
- Ranked in Chambers Europe for UK Banking & Finance, 2020
- Ranked in Chambers Global for UK Banking & Finance, 2020
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UK Banking, 2020
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UK Investment funds, 2020
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Banking & Finance, 2020