Bronwen is co-head of the Reed Smith fund finance team, based in London. She acts for banks and other financial institutions, sponsors, general partners and fund managers on the whole range of fund finance matters including capital call (subscription line) facilities, NAV facilities, hybrid facilities and general partner and co-investment facilities. She also has experience of asset finance, project finance, acquisition finance, intercreditor issues, work-outs and restructurings, and investment grade and corporate facilities.
- University of Reading, 1989, LL.B.
- England und Wales
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Fund finance, 2021-2022
- Ranked in Chambers Europe for UK Banking & Finance, 2020
- Ranked in Chambers Global for UK Banking & Finance, 2020
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UK Banking, 2020-2022
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Banking & Finance: Fund Finance and London Banking & Finance: Lenders: Mid-Market, 2020-2022