Bronwen has twenty years’ experience in Fund Finance, having been active in the space since its inception in the London market. She acts for banks and other financial institutions, sponsors, general partners, and fund managers on a whole range of fund finance matters including capital call (subscription line) facilities, Net Asset Value (NAV) facilities, hybrid facilities, and general partner and co-investment facilities.
- University of Reading, 1989, LL.B.
- England und Wales
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Fund finance, 2021-2023
- Ranked in Chambers Europe for UK Banking & Finance, 2020
- Ranked in Chambers Global for UK Banking & Finance, 2019-2020
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UK Banking, 2020-2023
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UK Investment Funds, 2023
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Banking & Finance: Fund Finance and London Banking & Finance: Lenders: Mid-Market, 2020-2023