Ashley B. Jordan offers clients more than 10 years of experience maximizing insurance recoveries for policyholders, through negotiation, litigation, or alternative dispute resolution.
- University of Miami School of Law, 2009, J.D., cum laude, Dean's list, Phi Delta Phi Honor Fraternity
- Tulane University, A.B. Freeman School of Business, 2006, B.S., Legal Studies in Business
- District of Columbia
- Steering Committee, Construction Law Subsection, Los Angeles County Bar Association, 2019-Present
- Executive Committee, California Lawyers Association, Real Property Law Section, 2018-2019
- Honorable Ursula M. Ungaro, U.S. District Court - Southern District of Florida