Peter is a partner in the Global Commercial Disputes Group and serves as the firm's Chief Litigation Counsel. He represents law firms in professional liability disputes, where he combines his trial and litigation experience with his experience in law firm leadership and risk management to obtain the best results for his clients. He also represents banks and other businesses in complex commercial disputes and consumer class actions.
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 1993, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, A.B., Phi Beta Kappa
- All State and Federal Courts - California
- Serves on the Board of Directors of Public Counsel, Los Angeles' largest pro bono law firm
- Served on the Board of Governors of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- ABA Standing Committee on Lawyers' Professional Liability