Alex is an associate in the Pittsburgh office, and a member of the Energy & Natural Resources group. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Alex practiced with several government agencies, where he gained experience in administrative law, permitting and infrastructure disputes, and related litigation.
- University of Wisconsin, 2012, J.D., cum laude, Dean's Academic Achievement Award, Dean's List
- University of Florida, 2009, B.S.B.A., cum laude, Dean's List
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association