Angie is counsel in the Entertainment and Media Industry Group. Her practice focuses on information privacy, data security, and digital accessibility. She supports clients in a wide range of industries, including health care, pharmaceuticals, entertainment and media, consumer packaged goods, retail, real estate, hospitality, travel, and financial services. Angie works with clients to protect their digital properties by providing counsel in the following areas:
Data privacy and security: Regulatory and compliance counseling with respect to data protection laws (including HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, CDPA, and state medical privacy laws) and related issues, including interest-based advertising, consumer and employee privacy rights, cross-border data transfers, and security incident preparedness and response.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2009, J.D.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, 2005, M.S., Rehabilitation Counseling
- University of Virginia, 2000, M.S., Mathematics
- Washington and Lee University, 1997, B.S., Mathematics, magna cum laude, honors
- Washington, D.C.
Awards & Recognition
- Named "Washington, D.C .Rising Star" in Health Care by Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers (2020)