Natsayi is an associate in the firm’s Financial Industry Group. She represents a wide array of national banks and financial institutions in New York state and federal courts. She has experience litigating and arguing complex commercial litigation matters concerning lender liability, consumer fraud and violations of federal and state consumer protection statutes and regulations, including the Truth in Lending Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- New York University School of Law, 2014, LL.M.
- Washington University School of Law, 2013, J.D., Journal of Law and Policy, Editorial Board Member and Primary Editor
- New York University, 2009, B.A., International Relations
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Member of the Advisory Board of First Step, a job training program for homeless and low-income women in New York City
- New York Junior League, Member