Natsayi is a partner in the firm's Financial Industry Group with experience litigating complex commercial matters. Natsayi works with teams tasked with defending national putative class actions, ranging from class actions related to consumer financial services to biometric class actions under the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act. She has experience in complex litigation matters, ranging from fee disputes to lender liability to consumer fraud to contractual disputes to violations of federal and state consumer protection statutes. She also provides risk management counseling to clients in the garnishments and setoffs space.
- New York University, 2014, LL.M.
- Washington University, 2013, J.D., Journal of Law and Policy, Editorial Board Member and Primary Editor
- New York University, 2009, B.A., International Relations
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Member of the Junior Board of the Coalition for the Homeless, the nation’s oldest advocacy and direct service organization helping homeless men, women, and children in New York City
- Member of the Advisory Board of First Step, a job training program within the Coalition for the Homeless that serves homeless and low-income women in New York City
Récompenses et distinctions
- Named to the Heroes Women Role Model List’s 2022 Top 100 Women Future Leaders by Involve