Jim is the Real Estate Practice Group Leader for the Philadelphia office and represents investors, developers and owners in the acquisition, development, construction, financing and leasing of all types of commercial real estate assets with a particular focus on student housing communities and healthcare facilities including medical office buildings and senior living communities.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, 1993, J.D.
- Gettysburg College, B.A., Accounting and Finance
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- Urban Land Institute, District Council
- Real Property Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Philadelphia & Surrounds Real Estate, 2022
Civic and Charitable Affiliations
- ACHIEVEability, Board of Directors and Chair, Development Committee
- The Trust for Public Land, National Pro Bono Counsel
- Philadelphia Reads, Youth Literacy Volunteer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, Beyond School Walls Mentor and Pro Bono Counsel