Ernie Ocampo’s practice covers a broad range of transactional matters, including equity and debt financings, formation and corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and day-to-day legal matters. In addition to acting as outside corporate counsel for his clients, Ernie advises entertainment clients in connection with investments, joint ventures, and business launches, and advises real estate clients on acquisitions and development of renewable energy facilities and commercial properties. Ernie also currently serves as the Office Managing Partner of the Century City office.
- University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 2004, J.D.
- University of Southern California, 2000, B.S., Public Policy and Management
- Board of Directors, Filipinos in Institutional Real Estate
- Board of Governors, Philippine American Bar Association
- Board of Governors, USC Asian Pacific Alumni Association
- Pro Bono Counsel, Search to Involve Pilipino Americans