Smita is an associate in the San Francisco office, and focuses her practice on health care regulatory and corporate transactional matters.
Prior to joining Reed Smith, Smita was a legal intern with Gusto and a summer associate with Reed Smith. While attending University of California, Hastings, she was a staff editor of Hastings Law Journal, served as a board member of the Student Health Advisory Committee, and was involved in the UC Hastings health law concentration program.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2021, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, 2015, M.A., Public Health, Health Policy and Management
- University of California, Irvine, 2013, B.A., Political Science, Public Health Policy, cum laude
- California Society of Healthcare Attorneys (CSHA)
- South Asian Bar Association – Northern California (SABA-NC)