Marcus is an associate in the Global Commercial Disputes Group at Reed Smith.
Marcus has broad experience of commercial disputes, including shareholder disputes, fraud claims, trading disputes, sanctions related disputes, and general commercial contract disputes. He also has experience of advising on internal investigations.
- University of Law UK, 2014, LPC
- University of Law UK, 2011, BPTC
- University of Law UK, 2010, GDL
- University of Warwick, 2009, B.A., (hons)
- England and Wales
- Ranked as 'Associates to watch' in Chambers Europe for Commercial and Corporate Litigation, 2023
- Ranked as 'Associates to watch' in Chambers UK for London Commercial and Corporate Litigation, 2022 - 2023