Bob is an experienced trial lawyer who previously served as the Chair of the Firm's Midwest Commercial Litigation Practice Group. He serves as co-client relationship partner for a Fortune 100 manufacturer for whom Reed Smith serves as National Product Liability Counsel. Bob joined Reed Smith when the firm combined with Sachnoff & Weaver in March 2007. He has successfully litigated cases in more than 25 states and tried commercial and product liability matters to verdict in courts in California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Wisconsin.
- John Marshall Law School, 1989, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Editor, The John Marshall Law Review
- Lewis University, 1986, B.A.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association