Linda leads Reed Smith University, the firm’s training arm. She works directly with firm leadership and the University's five Schools (of Law, Leadership, Business Development, Technology and Professional Support) to plan, develop and implement programs specifically tailored to the developmental and career needs of firm lawyers and staff. She also enjoys serving as an occasional faculty member for University programs.
- CPP, Inc., 2014, MBTI Certification
- Hildebrandt Institute, 2011, Legal Project Management Certification
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1984, Constitutional Law Quarterly Writer and Case Comment Editor
- Pomona College, 1981, B.A., Government
- Professional Development Consortium
- Global Professional Development Roundtable
- American Bar Association