As the Executive Director of Reed Smith University (RSU), Linda heads up Learning & Development for the firm’s U.S. offices. She and the RSU team work with members of firm leadership, the departments, practice and industry groups, and senior staff to create and implement programs to meet the developmental and career needs of all personnel. Linda and other members of the RSU team also support Reed Smith’s lawyers in providing external CLEs and other training programs to firm clients.
- CPP, Inc., 2014, MBTI Certification
- Hildebrandt Institute, 2011, Legal Project Management Certification
- 加州大学黑斯廷斯分校, 1984, Constitutional Law Quarterly Writer and Case Comment Editor
- Pomona College, 1981, 学士, Government
- Professional Development Consortium
- Global Professional Development Roundtable
- American Bar Association