Suzie is counsel in the Global Commercial Disputes Group. She specialises in regulatory investigations (including FCPA and OFAC investigations), and general commercial litigation. Suzie also has experience of advising companies in connection with issues of bribery and corruption, in particular the implications of the UK Bribery Act 2010.
- Birmingham University, CPE, (commendation)
- Birmingham University, LPC, (commendation)
- Taiwan Normal University, post graduate scholarship, Advanced Mandarin
- University of Durham, B.A., (Hons)
- China’s People’s University, Beijing, Chinese Studies
- England and Wales