Liz is an associate in the Pittsburgh office, and focuses her practice on litigation and arbitration.
Liz also assists the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Commercial Law Development Program pro bono conducting training seminars on international arbitration and international commercial law for students in the Middle East and the Balkan region.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2019, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, University of Pittsburgh Law Review – Lead Executive Editor; The Order of Barristers; William H. Eckert Award for Superior JD Seminar Paper; Professor Louis Del Duca Memorial Award for Achievment in Business Law; CALI Awards in International Commercial Arbitration, Federal Appellate Advocacy, Employment Discrimination, Gender and Law Seminar, Torts, Constitutional Law, and Real Property.
- Niagara University, 2008, B.S., magna cum laude
- Niagara University, 2008, B.F.A., magna cum laude
- All State Courts - Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Business Law Section