Liz is an associate in the Pittsburgh office and focuses her practice on Insurance Recovery. Liz has experience representing and advising corporate policyholders at various stages including risk management counseling, claims handling, and insurance coverage litigation. Liz has worked on coverage disputes under various types of insurance policies including commercial general liability, business income, directors and officers liability, fiduciary liability, and employment practices liability. Liz has also collaborated with the firm’s financial industry group and global regulatory enforcement group defending financial institutions in litigation and representing corporate clients in government investigations.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2019, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, University of Pittsburgh Law Review – Lead Executive Editor; The Order of Barristers; William H. Eckert Award for Superior JD Seminar Paper; Professor Louis Del Duca Memorial Award for Achievment in Business Law; CALI Awards in International Commercial Arbitration, Federal Appellate Advocacy, Employment Discrimination, Gender and Law Seminar, Torts, Constitutional Law, and Real Property.
- Niagara University, 2008, B.S., magna cum laude
- Niagara University, 2008, B.F.A., magna cum laude
- All State Courts - Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Business Law Section