Tom has extensive experience dealing with disputes and regulatory issues, particularly involving the financial services industry, and regularly acts for banks and financial services institutions on the advisory side as well as on contentious matters.
- College of Law, London, 2002, LPC
- University of the West of England, 2001, PgDL
- Bristol University, 1998, B.A., History, Hons (2:1)
Awards & Recognition
- Qualified as a Solicitor in August 2005
- Selected as a “Rising Star” by 2014 and 2015 London Super Lawyers