Sonja is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, practicing in the area of product liability litigation, and was named by the Daily Journal as one of California’s “Top Women Lawyers” in 2016. She has extensive experience handling a variety of complex litigation, including class actions, multi-district litigation proceedings and disputes involving numerous parties. She has defended clients in numerous court and jury trials.
- Named by the Daily Journal as one of California’s “Top Women Lawyers” for 2016
- Named as one of America's leading lawyers in Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions: Defendants in The Best Lawyers in America - (2011-Present)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1991, J.D., Executive Articles Editor of the International and Comparative Law Review
- University of California, Berkeley, 1987, B.A., Philosophy
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association