Dr. Michaela Westrup is a counsel in the Munich office and member of the Global Corporate Group and the Antitrust & Competition team. She focuses on European and German antitrust and competition law.
Michaela has more than 15 years of professional experience in advising and representing national and international clients in proceedings before competition authorities as well as in disputes before German and European Courts.
- University of Frankfurt, Germany, 2001, Dr. jur.
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 2000, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Northwestern University, Chicago, USA, 1999, LL.M.
- University of Frankfurt, Germany, 1997, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Frankfurt, Germany, Study of Law
- University of Keele, 1995, Study of Law
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- All German Local and District Courts
- Munich Bar Association
- German Competition Law Association
Munich Competition Law Forum
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany and Handelsblatt for Competition / Antitrust Law, 2020