Carla is a senior associate in the Global Regulatory Enforcement Group. Carla’s areas of practice include complex commercial litigation matters, including significant experience defending lawsuits involving securities law and business crimes. She has also substantial experience defending clients in a wide variety of business disputes, trademark, copyright and employment claims, including lawsuits asserting Lanham and Copyright Act claims, trade secrets claims, PAGA claims, wage and hour claims, and discrimination and harassment claims.
She has extensive experience defending lawsuits in federal, state and bankruptcy courts., including class action lawsuits and representative actions. She also conducts internal investigations and represents companies and individuals in both civil and criminal government investigations.
- Loyola Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2010, B.A.
- State Supreme Court - California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California