Carla is an associate in the Global Regulatory Enforcement Group. Carla’s areas of practice include complex commercial litigation matters, including lawsuits involving business disputes and matters in securities law and business crimes. She also conducts internal investigations and represents companies and individuals in both civil and criminal government investigations. Carla has litigation experience in federal, state and bankruptcy courts.
- Loyola Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2010, B.A.
- State Supreme Court - California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California