Carla is a senior associate in the Global Regulatory Enforcement Group. Carla’s areas of practice include complex commercial litigation matters, including lawsuits involving business disputes, trademark and copyright claims, and matters in securities law and business crimes. She has extensive experience advising and assisting clients with a wide variety of claims and litigating in federal, state and bankruptcy courts. She also conducts internal investigations and represents companies and individuals in both civil and criminal government investigations.
- Loyola Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2010, B.A.
- State Supreme Court - California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California