Carla is an experienced litigator who helps her clients practically and efficiently tackle legal issues as they arise. Carla is experienced in a wide variety of complex business litigation and disputes, including representing and defending clients in lawsuits involving securities laws and business crimes, acquisition and earnout disputes, and intellectual property, including advertising, trademark, copyright, trade secret. Carla also represents companies and individuals in both civil and criminal government investigations. Carla’s practice includes substantial experience counseling clients on marketing and advertising laws and employment laws, and she regularly defends clients in litigation on these issues. Carla routinely litigates in and has tried cases in federal and state courts, and in arbitration.
- Loyola Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2010, B.A.
- State Supreme Court - California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California