Beth manages a team of more than 75 attorneys in the firm's Records & E-Discovery (RED) Group. The e-discovery attorneys assist Reed Smith lawyers, clients, and outside counsel with all aspects of e-discovery, including record retention issues, document collection, custodian interviews, ESI processing, review, production, and witness preparation. Her teams also provide support to case teams for motions, trials, and appeals.
- Cleveland-Marshall School of Law, 1998, J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, 1994, B.A., English Literature and History, Certificate in Women's Studies
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association