Beth leads a team of more than 85 attorneys in the firm's Records & E-Discovery (RED) Group. The e-discovery attorneys under her supervision assist case teams, clients, and outside counsel with all aspects of e-discovery, including record retention issues, document collection, custodian interviews, ESI processing/culling, document review, and production, and witness preparation. Her team members also provide motion and trial support to case teams and have assisted clients with due diligence reviews and other tasks that require a focus on time and cost efficiencies. The RED Team applies tested technology and workflows into the legal process and creates individualized discovery plans to efficiently handle a wide range of cases, from small document reviews to large-scale projects involving multiple terabytes of data.
- Cleveland-Marshall School of Law, 1998, J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, 1994, B.A., English Literature and History, Certificate in Women's Studies
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Allegheny County Bar Association