Lauren is a member of the Bankruptcy Group in the Philadelphia office. Lauren litigates financial services matters, including commercial and consumer mortgage litigation.
- Barnard College, Columbia University, 2007, B.A., Art History, Minor in Psychology
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2010, J.D., Business Law, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- Member of the International Women's Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- Member of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and American Bar Associations
- Member of the Junior League of Philadelphia
- Honorable Bruce Fox, U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1 August 2010 to 1 August 2012