Lauren is a member of the Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of Finance, Commercial Restructuring & Bankruptcy. Her practice focuses on the financial services sector, including the representation of banking interests and private investment funds, with a particular emphasis on distressed debt. Lauren also represents major constituencies (including lenders, secured creditors, creditor committees, landlords, equipment lessors and general unsecured creditors) in workouts, restructurings, foreclosures, strategic alternatives, enforcement actions, and bankruptcies and receiverships. Lauren has substantial transactional experience in lending and other finance-related transactions and substantial court, trial, and appellate experience addressing creditor’s rights and remedies, insolvency related claims and financial services matters, including commercial and residential mortgage litigation.
- Barnard College, Columbia University, 2007, B.A., Art History, Minor in Psychology
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2010, J.D., Business Law, magna cum laude
- Nueva Jersey
- Member of the International Women's Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- Member of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and American Bar Associations
- Member of the Junior League of Philadelphia
- Honorable Bruce Fox, U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1 August 2010 to 1 August 2012