This presentation will focus on the statutes and regulations that govern the allocation of intellectual property rights with respect to inventions, software and data created with federal funds.
Tipo de evento: Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 14 February 2018, 12:00 PM ET
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 14 February 2018, 1:00 PM ET
It will discuss strategies for protecting IP developed at private expense.
- Overview of Intellectual Property
- Ownership of Intellectual Property under Government Contracts and Grants
- Use of Restrictive Legends
- Protection of Data Not First Produced in Performance of Government Contract or Grant
- Maintaining Commercial Rights
- Government Ability to Authorize, and Consent to, Use Patents and Copyrights
- Exclusive Remedies for Such “Infringement"
- Infringing Contractor’s Duties
- Protection of Trade Secret and Confidential Information Developed at Private Expense