Tipo de evento: Seminario web
- Nombre de la ubicación:
- D.C. Bar, Washington D.C.
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 22 September 2020, 9:30 AM EDT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 22 September 2020, 11:00 AM EDT
- Enlace de registro:
- CFTC's New Cross-Border Rule Webinar
Pre-registration for this program is required. As always, please feel free to share this invitation with colleagues. D.C. Bar membership is not required to attend.
Webcast registrants will receive access information by logging into the D.C. Bar website. You will need a headset or working computer speakers to hear the audio portion of the presentation.
Sponsored by: Derivatives and Futures Law Committee of the D.C. Bar Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Community
- Jacob Chachkin, Special Counsel of DSIO, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Rajal Patel, Associate Director of DSIO, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Joshua Sterling, Director of DSIO, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Peter Y. Malyshev, Partner, Reed Smith LLP (Moderator)