Discussion of the new CFTC's rule on cross-border and the implications of the rule on US and non-US swaps markets participants.
Type d’évènement: Webinar
- D.C. Bar, Washington D.C.
- Date/heure de début
- 22 September 2020, 9:30 AM EDT
- Date/heure de fin
- 22 September 2020, 11:00 AM EDT
- More Information:
- CFTC's New Cross-Border Rule Webinar
Pre-registration for this program is required. As always, please feel free to share this invitation with colleagues. D.C. Bar membership is not required to attend.
Webcast registrants will receive access information by logging into the D.C. Bar website. You will need a headset or working computer speakers to hear the audio portion of the presentation.
Sponsored by: Derivatives and Futures Law Committee of the D.C. Bar Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Community
- Jacob Chachkin, Special Counsel of DSIO, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Rajal Patel, Associate Director of DSIO, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Joshua Sterling, Director of DSIO, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Peter Y. Malyshev, Partner, Reed Smith LLP (Moderator)