Tipo de evento: Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo, Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 9 June 2021, 2:00 PM EDT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 9 June 2021, 3:00 PM EDT
In this episode we will discuss the status of assessments under Pennsylvania’s corporate income tax add-back for intangible and interest expenses.
Topics will include:
- How to defend a PA add-back assessment
- The difference between add-back and sham transaction assessments – and why the different matters
- Can an intangible holding company have nexus with PA?
- Pending litigation and decisions of Administrative Boards