Sebastian joined Reed Smith in 2017 as an associate in the State Tax Group.
- Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law, 2013, J.D., magna cum laude, Woolsack Honor Society, Penn State Law Review
- University of Mary Washington, 2009, B.A., Political Science, cum laude
- 13 August 2019 “Massachusetts’s TCJA Guidance Stirs State Constitutional Question” Tax Notes
- 14 June 2019 “New York Updates Guidance on Post-TCJA Interest Deduction Attribution” Tax Notes
- 13 May 2019 “Massachusetts Issues Draft Guidance on Tax Treatment of Opportunity Zones” Tax Notes
- 2 May 2019 “Pennsylvania Details Tax Treatment of Section 163(j) Limitations” Tax Notes
- 17 Jan 2018 "Sales Tax Collections Hanging on Mass. Rule, SCOTUS Ruling" The Boston Globe