Tipo de evento: Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 4 October 2021
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 8 October 2021
We offered a series of virtual programs designed to help life sciences companies operating in Europe navigate the numerous regulatory, litigation and transactional changes occurring in the industry. Our experienced team of in-house and industry presenters provided in-depth analysis of the most significant legal issues facing companies in this space, ranging from investigations, trade and competition, to regulatory trends, data usage, and IP. Use the above registration link to register for one or more of the webinars offered.
Use the above registration link to view one or more of the webinars offered on demand.
Topics covered include:
- Multi-jurisdictional investigations in the life sciences sector – key updates from across the globe Helping life sciences companies manage competition trends for post-pandemic success. A topical update on pay-for-delay practices, generics exclusion and price gouging
- New legislative hurdles and unintended pitfalls: Regulatory considerations and strategies for global pharma and medtech companies
- Access to data: Is harmonisation across the EEA achievable
- Doing business with research institutions: whose right is it anyway?