Mark joined Reed Smith in 2015 and is a member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group. His practice currently involves a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters including insurance recovery, financial services, products liability, mass torts, contract disputes, and trademark litigation.
- Rutgers School of Law, 2015, J.D., magna cum laude, Lead Notes and Casenotes Editor, Rutgers University Law Review
- College of New Jersey, 2007, B.S., Chemistry
- Nueva Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey Science Olympiad - Treasurer (2013-present), Steering Committee (2010-2015)