Andrew is a member of the Financial Industry Group, the Financial Services Litigation Group, the Real Estate Litigation Group and an adjunct member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group. Andrew’s practice has traditionally focused on financial services litigation, real estate litigation, including commercial lease disputes, zoning and condemnation issues and general commercial litigation. He has argued before numerous appellate courts, including New York’s Court of Appeals, First, Second and Third Departments of the Appellate Division and the United States Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
- New York University School of Law, 1989, J.D.
- New York University, 1986, B.A., Politics, cum laude, Founders Day Award
- Nueva York
- All State Courts - New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York