Nick is a member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group. His practice focuses on advising clients on, and litigating matters involving, corporate and alternative entity governance, fiduciary duties, statutory and contractual rights, and complex commercial transactions. He maintains a national practice, having litigated cases for some of the world’s largest companies in federal and state courts, as well as arbitration tribunals around the United States.
- University of Maryland School of Law, 2015, J.D., cum laude
- Pennsylvania State University, 2011, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit