David is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group. He has an international practice representing major life science clients. His experience includes acting as national, regional and local counsel in mass tort product liability litigation involving prescription and OTC drugs, prescription and OTC medical devices and other FDA-regulated consumer products. He also has extensive experience managing the defense of class actions alleging violations of state consumer fraud and unfair business practice laws.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, 1989, J.D.
- State University of New York at Albany, 1984, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Defense Research Institute
- American Trial Lawyers Association
Premios y reconocimientos
- Honored by Public Counsel with 2021 Pro Bono Award for his pro bono work on Children’s Rights Project
- Honored by the Los Angeles County Bar Association with the "Benjamin Aranda III Outstanding Public Service Award" for his pro bono work on the AIDS Legal Services Project (2018)
- Named a "Life Sciences Star" for product liability in the LMG Life Science Guide (2015-2022)
- Recognized on the Daily Journal's annual list of "Top Verdicts" in California for his victory in Los Angeles in Gisvold v. Merck (2014)
- Honored by Public Counsel with 2010 Pro Bono "Volunteer of the Year" for his pro bono work on Immigrants’ Rights Project