Mark joined Reed Smith in 2019 as a Partner of the Hong Kong office having qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 2002 and as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2009.
Mark has extensive experience in advising and representing Hong Kong listed companies, multinational companies and high net worth individuals in relation to a wide array of regulatory investigations, high value and complex commercial disputes, white collar crimes and fraud investigations and prosecution defense. His experience also extends to advising on and coordinating complex and large scale cross-border and multi-jurisdictional commercial litigation and arbitrations as well as criminal and regulatory investigations.
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2000, PCLL
- College of Law, Guildford, 1998, Legal Practice Course
- University of Southampton, 1997, LL.M., Maritime and International Trade Law
- University of Southampton, 1996, LL.B. (Hons)
- Hong Kong
- Inglaterra y Gales
- The Law Society of Hong Kong
- The Law Society of England & Wales
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2012 – 2018: Named as Recommended Hong Kong Regulatory and Dispute Resolution lawyer.
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2019: Named as ‘Recommended Hong Kong Dispute Resolution lawyer’ and commended for being ‘...outstanding in his ability to digest complicated facts and legal arguments, and come up with effective and practical solutions.”