Caitie focuses her practice on managed care litigation, with an emphasis on insurance recovery matters. Her experience extends to representing corporate policyholders in disputes with both foreign and domestic insurers. These disputes encompass a wide range of insurance coverages, such as general liability, professional liability, errors and omissions, directors’ and officers’ liability, managed care liability, cyber liability, and fiduciary liability.
- University of Texas, 2015, J.D., with honors, Member, Texas Law Review
- University of Notre Dame, 2012, B.B.A., magna cum laude
- State Supreme Court - Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Tenth Circuit