Catriona has experience in both contentious and transactional cross-jurisdictional matters. She has advised a range of commercial clients and individuals in complex commercial litigation, including shareholder, insurance, and corporate crime disputes. Catriona has also worked on a wide range of dry shipping matters, acting for owners, charterers, and P&I clubs in both High Court proceedings and LMAA arbitration. She has advised on cargo claims, shipbuilding contracts, and charterparty and bill of lading disputes.
- BPP Law School, 2018, LL.M. and LPC, Distinction
- BPP Law School, 2017, GDL, Distinction
- University of Cambridge, 2015, M.A.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Law Society of England and Wales