Katherine has a broad range of experience acting for clients in a wide range of complex, contentious matters including banking litigation, financial services disputes, contentious financial services regulatory issues, professional negligence claims, insurance claims and aviation litigation. Katherine has particular knowledge in the financial services industry and the aviation and travel industries, in particular due to having worked in a major bank and within a s.166 review and due to her previous career in the travel sector.
- BPP Law School, London, UK, 2008, LPC
- BPP Law School, London, UK, 2006, GDL
- University of Kent, 1999, M.A.
- University of Kent, 1998, B.A.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles