Matthew is a senior associate in the Global Commercial Disputes Group. His practice focuses on commercial disputes, particularly those relating to Africa and the Middle East.
- College of Law, 2011, LL.B.
- College of Law, 2011, LPC
- College of Law, 2010, GDL
- University of Durham, 2009, BA (Hons)
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- The Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Department
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG) – Matthew was YIAG Africa regional representative from 2016 to 2019
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF)