Industry-leading health care and life sciences companies turn to Jeff not only to mitigate compliance and legal risks but also to achieve key business objectives. As each company defines success differently, Jeff applies his industry knowledge and legal background to support his client's goals, both inside and outside of the courtroom. Jeff is known for synthesizing his legal advice and strategy to fit the current issue at hand, while also balancing his client's business needs.
- Harvard University, 1998, M.P.H.
- Duke University School of Law, 1994
- Texas Christian University, 1990, B.B.A., magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- American Bar Association - Health Law Section, former Vice Chair for Programming
- District of Columbia Bar Association - Health Law Section
- State Bar of Texas - Health Law Section
Récompenses et distinctions
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Texas Healthcare, 2020-2022
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Health Care Law and Litigation - Health Care, 2018-2023; named a "Lawyer of the Year" for Litigation - Health Care, 2023
- Selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers list for Health Care (2017-2019)
- The National Law Journal, Litigation Trailblazer, ALM Media Properties LLC, 2015
- Client Choice Award, Texas: health care and life sciences, International Law Office, 2013