Nick is a member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group. His practice focuses on advising clients on, and litigating matters involving, corporate and alternative entity formation, governance, control, fiduciary duties, statutory and contractual rights, commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and director and officer liability insurance. He maintains a national practice, having litigated cases for some of the world’s largest companies in federal and state courts, as well as arbitration tribunals around the United States.
- University of Maryland School of Law, 2015, J.D., cum laude, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Business & Technology Law; Member, Moot Court Board; Health Law Certificate
- Pennsylvania State University, 2011, B.A., Crime, Law & Justice; Spanish; International Studies (triple major), Study Abroad in S’Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, Summer 2010 and Seville, Spain, Spring 2011
- U.S. District Court - District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit