Sarah provides strategic FDA regulatory and compliance counsel to life sciences clients on a variety of matters, including pharmacovigilance, Good Clinical Practice and clinical trials, medical communications and health care economic information, advertising and promotion, patient support programs, and ClinicalTrials.gov registration and reporting.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- George Mason University, 2009, M.S.
- George Mason University, 2006, B.S.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Advisory Committee for the Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI)
- Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
Récompenses et distinctions
- Named to list of Top 40 Under 40 in Texas by The National Black Lawyers (2021- 2023)
- Selected to participate in the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Pathfinders program (2021)
- Selected to Thomson Reuters’ “Super Lawyers - Rising Stars” List (2023)
- 19 January 2023 "Diversity in Clinical Trials at FDA Gets a Boost From New Law," Bloomberg Law