Ally focuses her practice on litigation and regulatory matters related to the managed care industry. She has succesfully represented clients across a wide spectrum of litigation disputes, spanning state and federal courts, as well as alternative dispute resolution venues. Ally is adept at skillfully navigating dispositive motions, conducting depositions, and has made significant contributions on multiple trial teams.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2018, 法学博士
- University of Pittsburgh, 2016, 学士, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas