Justin's practice focuses on national and state-wide putative class actions and complex commercial and consumer disputes. He also represents loan servicers regarding inquiries by the United States Trustee and chapter 13 trustees in bankruptcy. Justin has broad experience in general commercial and other complex litigation, and has defended dozens of putative class actions in California, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2007, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif; University of Pittsburgh Law Review
- Georgetown University, 2001, 理学学士, Finance, Theology minor, cum laude, McDonough School of Business
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Business Litigation (2014-2019)