Justin is a partner in the firm's Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of Financial Services Litigation. His practice focuses on national and state-wide putative class actions, shareholder derivative lawsuits, consumer finance actions, and other complex commercial disputes. He also represents mortgage servicers regarding inquiries by the United States Trustee and chapter 13 trustees in bankruptcy.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2007, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif; University of Pittsburgh Law Review
- Georgetown University, 2001, 理学学士, Finance, Theology minor, cum laude, McDonough School of Business
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Business Litigation (2014-2019)