Kenny is a member of the firm’s State Tax Group. His practice focuses primarily on multi-state corporate tax and sales and use tax issues. Kenny represents clients in a wide-range of industries in connection with state tax return positions, audits, administrative appeals, and litigation in various jurisdictions.
- 天普大学Beasley法学院, 2006, 法学博士, magna cum laude,
Temple Law Review
- Pennsylvania State University, 2002, 理学学士
- 28 June 2018 "Classifying $10B Of Auctioned Airwaves For Tax Purposes," Law360
- 3 January 2018 "Pennsylvania Reacts to Federal Tax Law's Full Expensing" Bloomberg BNA
- 31 July 2017 "Pennsylvania Senate Suggests 'Nextel' Fix, Speedy Tax Appeals" Bloomberg BNA
- 1 May 2017 "Pennsylvania Pulls Proposal on Tax Appeals" Bloomberg BNA