Tom's practice includes coverage litigation, complex commercial litigation and insurance-related counseling. His coverage litigation experience spans a broad array of insurance disputes, including those involving first-party property and business interruption, D&O, professional liability, asbestos and other mass tort claims, environmental clean-up, and lead paint exposure. He also frequently counsels Fortune 500 companies on many types of insurance-related matters. Tom's insurance coverage practice is nationwide and has involved litigation in jurisdictions throughout the United States.
- 美国加州大学洛杉矶分校, 1989, 法学博士
- 哥伦比亚大学, 1986, A.B.
- Board Member, Co-Chair, Governance Committee, Legal Aid Chicago
- Governing Member, Brookfield Zoo
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Selected to the Illinois Super Lawyers list for Insurance Coverage, 2007-2022
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Insurance Law, 2006-2023
- Selected as one of "40 Illinois Attorneys Under 40 to Watch," by Chicago Daily Law Bulletin in 2002
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Illinois Insurance: Dispute Resolution, 2007-2022