Jonathan is a Partner in the firm's Global Corporate Group. Jonathan concentrates his practice on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, venture capital and growth equity transactions, public and private equity and debt offerings, corporate governance issues and general corporate law. In his practice, Jonathan regularly counsels funds and companies focused in the healthcare, financial services, energy and media and technology industries, among others.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law, Camden, 2006, 法学博士, Graduated with Honors
- Temple University Fox School of Business and Management, 2007, 工商管理硕士, (Tri-Continent Accelerated Program), Graduated top of the 2007 class; Dean's Certificate for Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées, 2007, 工商管理硕士
- Pennsylvania State University, 2002, 理学学士, Business Administration and Management
- Philadelphia Bar Association - Co-Chair of M&A Committee of Business Law Section
- Philadelphia Chapter of Association for Corporate Growth - Board Member
- The West Hill School of Rosemont, PA - Board Member
- Selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Mergers & Acquisitions (2013-2019). The Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- 31 August 2009 "How to cut the tax bill on your self-employment salary" CNNMoney.com Small Business
- 7 May 2009 "Fair pay for you and your partners" CNNMoney.com Small Business